Jul 5th 2011 8:35PMKwashiorkor?
Sep 6th 2010 10:40PMWow, an entire article ralling against a social convention that never was. The "rule" was against wearing white shoes after Labor Day, not white in general. Seesh.
Jun 11th 2010 7:05PMFor God's sake, if you're going to use a word for a photo's caption, would it kill you to look it up first? First, the writer probably meant "belie" given "belay" is a rock climbing term, and second, belie means the exact opposite of what the writer was getting at. Something that belies misrepresents the truth, not reveals it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'