Jun 15th 2011 9:19AMHmmm....Seems to me that rich and famous guys like that fall in "love" if its useful to 'em. So is it really love or maybe he invested in her career and this publicity stunt, if that's what it is, will help sell her CD's, boost her national image in the media and they both make money. Whadda ya think?
Jan 19th 2011 4:14PMLooking at the pictures of the two bullies, I can understand their need to bully someone. Low self-esteem makes some insecure, not too bright, emotionally immature, unattractive people do mean and hateful things so they can feel cool, better about themselves. Hope they get some family counseling and punishment. Grow up, girls.
Nov 24th 2010 11:07PMHow would you like to be a little kid and have everything you do exposed to the public? Children are very sensitive to family relationships. I feel so sorry for those children. They probably think the life they are FORCED to lead is normal. They have no rights, no protection from parents who clearly exploit them for money.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza