Jan 5th 2012 10:54PMI hate BOA and can't wait till my house is paid for. A while back I received a letter fro BOA telling me that my Countrywide home loan was taken over by Wells Fargo and that BOA is serving the loan. It will be real interesting to find out who actually has the note when it's paid off.
Apr 22nd 2011 5:33PMWaste of judicial time and effort...Just more of the same special treatment for a low life celeb.
Mar 7th 2011 9:22PMI filed chapter 13 where I am paying off my debts under court supervison. At first I felt really bad about it. But then I came to realize companies do it and they aren't frowned upon. Especially when these big companies get taxpayer bailouts. I bailed myself out. After, the bankruptcy is completed and dismissed it will be cash only and I will use a portion of my 401K to pay off my house and retire (debt free.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li