Apr 29th 2010 6:33AMsome people just dont understand, and always have to throw out smart and sarcastic remarks. I also am RH neg and I had to take shots before and after my pregnacy. The shot was called Rogram. Read up and think before you open your mouth. I am so happy your baby is ok.
Jan 18th 2010 10:21PMSo what is the big deal. If you like Agnes then name her that. No matter what name you chose, there will be someone who will not like it.
Your mother named her kids what she wanted, and you should be able to do the same. It doesn't matter if her name is Agnes or Heather, she will still be loved. Tell your mom to butt out. If you dont tell her now, she will always try to run your life.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!