No Profile Found
Oct 30th 2010 2:22PMAtlanta Bread Company in Green Bay (shut down now) used to have a soup & sandwich combo. The sandwiches were so tiny. 1 slice of meat with a small piece of lettuce. The sandwich was maybe 3 inches long. Delicious french onion soup though.
I went back another time and ordered a full sandwich with a side of fruit salad and same thing happened. Only this time the sandwich was slightly longer, maybe 5 inches.
I never went back. Instead I would go to Panera. They pile on the meat, lettuce, flavor and give you a good portion of salad/soup for just $8.
Aug 23rd 2010 8:33PMMy sympathies for you Martin and your family! I will be praying for you guys.
Jul 9th 2010 1:43PMBetty White is such an incredible person. She is hilarious, legendary and just plain wonderful! Just because you're 88 doesn't mean you have to be an old lady!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li