Oct 5th 2010 2:15PMIs't Spritzer the one who was cheating on his wife? Now they give him and that bimbo a show! Boo
Jul 28th 2010 11:48AMI like the Walmart brand of Blueberry Waffles.
Jul 15th 2010 11:31AMI know this may sound strange, but it Really works to keep ants out of your house - Baby powder. When my friend first told me, I didn't believe her, someting so simple, but I tried it. And it definitely works. Just sprinkle some alone the edges of your kitchen (or where needed) and they will not come anymore. Once I did this, I noticed the ants were invading my cabinets, because they didn't want to go on the Baby Powdered floor, so I just wiped my cabinets down with baby powder also. No More Ants. Try it. It works for me!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li