Apr 28th 2013 5:08PMSo what is wrong with using blinds, or roman shades? Just have them closed 1/2 way, the top 1/2 is all they need to close to block the glare. Besides how could anyone live in a house with out using any type of view blocking coverings on them??? I don't feel safe or comfortable unless there is some form of covering on the windows..it's like living in a fish bowl other wise. Just like in my neighborhood I can't open my windows most of the time because people burn stuff all the time here and the smoke chokes me and I have a hard time breathing, so I have to usea lot of elec. to keep my A/C on when it's so nice out side..you know the open your windows kind of days, I can't do that most of the time.
Mar 30th 2013 11:24PMNOT my kind of living...this isn't living, it's awful!
Mar 17th 2013 6:12PMAre they serious??? That apt. is very pretty but NOT 10.5 mil worthy! Come on it seem the rich don't have any common since.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza