Jul 13th 2010 10:48AMWhoppi Golberg apparently wouldn't recognize a racist if one slap her in the face. Perhaps she was laid by him and her judgment has been clouded by that. Racist white men have been sleeping with black women since blacks got off the boat. I'm convinced Whoopi sees herself as a celebrity, and because of that she believes her opinion carries a certain amount of weight, but her saying that Mel Gibson is not a racist demonstrates her ignorance. Not only is he a racist, he's a misogynist.
Oct 22nd 2009 3:29PMSince I'm neither a radio host nor a television commentator; perhaps I am free to be honest in this debate.
I believe Mr. Ballentine was to easy of Juan Williams. I believe if asked most Blacks would agree, as I do that Williams is a house Negro.
Many Blacks who work in the news industry cannot be
honest about their true feelings because of the obvious economic reasons.
Mar 29th 2009 6:08PMFirt, the word racist is tossed around by many who fail to understand what the word means. Those who should know better fall into the trap of calling blacks and others racist. Racism is a group or person who feel they are superior to another group nor paerson and has the power to subjugate them. In other words one must have power plus prejudice. One may be prejudice, but if that person or group has no power, there sis no racism. In America, the individuals and group with power are white. Blacks, Hispanicc, Native American or Asian do not have the power to subjugate anyone in American. Whites own the social, political and economic power.
Is it racist for the president of Brazil to say what he said? The answer is an unequivocal no. So, the Brazillian president is not prejudging, he is quoting facts, using American history. There can be no prejudice or racism, which can be justified by the facts.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!