Feb 27th 2011 8:59AMI agree that geese are beautiful creatures and I would not want to see them destroyed. But I understand the problem they create and am in favor of any program like this that will take care of the problem without killing the geese. Bravo to whoever created the faux coyote. And by the way, you do not have to be a liberal, a tree-hugger or a dumba$$ to want to save the environment or God's wonderful creatures.
Jan 13th 2011 9:34PMAm I the only one who thinks the girlfriend looks like a younger version of the wife? I don't know anything about Camille - don't watch her show - but given Kelsey's track record, I think he's the jerk in this drama.
Dec 10th 2010 10:58AMWhat a super cool guy. I'm sorry that he won't be able to perform his show, but honestly - I'd pay just to see him sit in a chair and reminisce. He is so entertaining and very charming.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!