Nov 24th 2010 12:47PMLord have mercy. What did the poor parents of Brad Pitt do to deserve this d-i-l from hell?
Nov 17th 2010 9:40AMI don't consider myself political. However, Sarah Palin comes across to me as a bully. She is determined to have her daughter win even though Briston is not even in the top 6 dancers. It's sad. Brandy is just another victim of the 'Tea Party' voters. I won't watch the show again either because the judges should have more control of who wins as opposed to how many votes can Palin control.
Sep 30th 2010 7:58PMMichael Bolton isn't a good dancer. I guess he's so used to praise, it's hard to hear criticism. Bruno didn't have to go as far as he did with his words, but it's a stupid reality show.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!