Jun 25th 2011 2:51PMDan, you said that kids need both a Mom and Dad. So I am guessing that you are an expert in rearing children and obviously a wonderful parent. I had a Mom and Dad for a while, then they divorced and Mom remarried a few years later. Again I had a Man and Woman as parents, but they were not very good parents. Oh, they sometimes went to church or sent us to church so they could have their alone time. I don't care what the sex is of a parent, they first have to have love for the child and then love the child. So anyone one with love in their hearts for children can be a parent.
Gays and Lesbians are not deciding what a marriage is Dan, okay. And Man and Woman are not doing such a good job at marriage anyway, so what has you so upset about the new law in New York? It's just about people receiving equal rights, my goodness it is 2011 and we as a people are still marching and marching just to get equal rights for everyone. Women had to march just to be equal with men to vote and etc., etc. Martin Luther King had to rally his people to march for their equal rights. It's just about equal rights, that's all. You have your rights everyday and I can just bet you never had to take one foot of yours and go march.
Jun 25th 2011 2:16PM"Fudge-Packer" that's the name you call gay people? My, wonder what you call other folks you don't like? Bet you couldn't get by with that name calling here. I am blessed to know that I don't have any friends even a little bit like YOU!
Jul 6th 2010 2:34PMWhat has happened to Jake? No wonder he had to go on a national TV show to find a wife. I never once thought they would get married. Yep, I think Jakie-boy likes the cameras and the spot light a bit much. When does he fly as in a job? Thought he was a pilot, is that true? Jake was rude and I guess it could border on abusive. So, beware girls or guys..
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza