Jun 20th 2011 8:42AMSpielberg just siezed upon a chance to get rid of an extremely replaceable "actress" who thought that she was cast in films because of her "intellect". Stories written about Megan and seeing her in interviews do expose her as photogenic and nothing else. Slay The Dragon Lest It Grow Unmanagable.
Apr 24th 2011 7:32PMThe best part of all this tour fiasco is 'with your help I can get my old job back'. Yes Charles, now that the winning is over, let the whining begin. Love this punks' breaking spirit.
Apr 12th 2011 9:50PMScarlett!!! Really! What the hell are you thinking about!
Sean Penn!!! Sean Penn!!! Just stop it!!! Stop it!!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li