Jul 15th 2010 11:00PMBreast milk is free and far superior than anything on the market. It's a terrible shame that it isn't "in" to breastfeed!
Jun 3rd 2010 3:34PMOh yeah.... The sugar in the cranberry juice is very bad for high blood pressure. Any sugar even naturally occuring sugars in fruit is really bad for those with high bp.
Apr 26th 2010 4:10PMIf your marriage can't withstand changes to your body from pregnancy then it wasn't a good relationship to begin with. People get older and change anyway. If it matters that much to you I'd worry about any relationship you may have. We are all worth so much more than our appearence.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!