Mar 15th 2011 10:20PMI thought it was interesting how Brad's family acted like they didn't know anything about Emily's past. Before the season started there were Bio's on all of the women and she talked about it every week, didn't they watch? She is smart not to jump into a marriage until they really get to know each other, they had to keep this big secret. Maybe in the real world they try to have a normal relationship and take it from there but I'm putting my money on no wedding!
Feb 6th 2011 11:24PMNo, it was the Gulf War
Feb 6th 2011 11:01PMWe aren't professionals who sing for a living. She brought tears to my eyes too as well as making my ears bleed, those poor soldiers at Camp Leatherneck had to watch her screw up the most important song our Country has.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction