Jan 4th 2011 2:34PMI give Brad credit for being honest in the first show, people just like to hate....should he have proposed to one of those girls knowing that he wasnt going to marry them? just for the sake of the show? that would have been meaner to do. I give him a lot of credit and no one should be hating him..Grow up
Jan 4th 2011 2:32PMhahaha good one
Sep 15th 2010 3:08PMHey September, you sound like you are a relative or one of many girlfriends of Jon's you cant fool us
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'