Dec 21st 2012 10:01AMAll gun control advocates need to educate themselves on the studies that have been done on countries around the world and even our states that allow people to possess and carry guns legally. The crime rate drops. And if some loon tries to attack others, there is someone nearby that can stop them. The police do a fine job, but by the time they receive a report and get to the crime scene, the damage is already done. All the gun control measures in the world will not stop the criminals or the crazies from killing, they will only prevent the law abiding citizens from the ability to protect themselves. Have you ever heard the phrase "taking a knife to a gun fight"? That is exactly what gun control does to the crime victims.
Jun 10th 2011 8:37AMFourth person hearsay. Oh it must be true. Honestly, do they just make this stuff up to fill space because Arnolds an easy target right now? Reporting what my brothers, cousins, sisters nieghbor told somebody else isn't exactly accurate reporting.
May 19th 2011 12:13PMAnyone that has had a herniated disc knows that the pain is so intense that she would of been hard pressed to keep performing. I'm sure if this had happened during filming, someone would have spilled it to the tabloids and everyone would have heard of this before now. Perhaps it happened afterward and she's looking for a retirement fund. With her looks voice and talent (or lack of), she's doesn't get a lot of offers.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'