Feb 1st 2012 6:28PMit's obvious she needs dicipline if it's so bad neighbors are complaining!
Of course, kids will be kids at times. This child may be obnoxious ALL the time!! She needs counseling or the parents need to learn how to control her. I'm blessed to have had a great little guy who knew when to cut the nonsense. NO means NO & that's that!
Dec 13th 2011 12:02AMwould luv to keep paying my mortgage...if I still had the job when I bought my home! My hrs were cut, lost benefits, life ins. Just over 60, so jobs are not at my doorstep! Don't make insipid remarks unless you know the whole story bud.
Dec 7th 2011 12:21PMI'm totally shocked & outraged! You call yourselves fireman..more like mobsters getting front money!!! Dont'these "so-called fireman" get paid by the city to do their job? The extra $75 is for what.line who's pocket? This is a disgrace..esp in this day & age w/folks out of work & trying to make ends meet! Each fireman & city official should have to contribute a sizeable amount of money towards paying for a new house for these people! The fee should also be outlawed!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!