Nov 29th 2011 1:22PMA question, not a comment. I have an unemployed grand-daughter, 28 years old, who would love this job. What kind of education requirements are needed to be a flight attendant? I would appreciate any info I can get .
Feb 26th 2011 6:02PMYes, its true, so many all they have to do is leave off the makeup to look ordinary.
Members of my family who are like, pretty, got those glamour shots, and they looked gorgeous, like movie stars. Charlize Theron is the most beautiful of celebrities when made up. On the other hand, some of them actually look better with no makeup. But the weight thing, knowing how easy it is to put on and so hard to take off, I would never be willing to put on weight for a role. Because there would be other roles.
Feb 20th 2011 1:38PMFine and dandy, but would someone tell me what is the simplest phone to get? My contract is up in August, and I want a phone without all the gadgets. I get and receive phone calls and texts, and a camera is OK, but these phones are getting too complicated for a person that does not want all the extras,.
I would appreciate hearing of the easy phone. Does anyone make a simple phone with the texting keyboard without the rest . Like I don't need to surf the internet, check my email, etc. and surely don't want any apps. Thank you
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li