Mar 28th 2011 11:34PMThe future money should be divided between her children. let them decided what if any goes to charity. she was a very giving person, so I am sure her 4 children were raised the same way.
Dec 22nd 2009 11:11AMThank You, that was so funny,
May 8th 2008 4:19PMHillary should not quit, lets face it why should she let go if there are some states that have not voted yet. i live in pa an usually by the time we vote in april, we have no choices. she is allowing people to vote for who they want. I am a democrate but if obama is our candiate i will be voting for mccain which does not make me feel good, i worry about roe v wade alot. i have never voted republican but i guess there is a first time for everything. i rather have mccain then obama, i can not see why so many people are voting for obama, i have listened to him and all the media but just don't get what makes him so special.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza