Jun 16th 2011 3:19AMI totally agree with you! I am a lacto-ovo veg. also for 5 yrs., and am healthier and feel better than I ever had. To each is own but research shows vegetarians and vegans who follow a healthy diet, which is not as hard as it seems, tend to live longer. You can just as easily follow an unhealthy vegetarian diet as you can a meat diet. Most vegetarians know more about nutrition, and what they need, than non-vegeatarians.
Jun 16th 2011 2:53AMSome ppl are so ignorant! Yes a vegan diet can be perfectly healthy but you have to more concious of obtaining certain B-vitamins, protein, and iron, especially when pregnant! but vegans consume less cholesterol, sat. and trans fat, and unnatural hormones than meat eaters. They also have less incidences of certain cancers, hypertension, diabetes, and cardiovascular disorders. You can be perfectly healthy as a vegan and so can your baby as long as ensure you are getting needed nutrients, which most americans do not do, vegan or not.
Mar 19th 2011 3:38AMI dont necessarily think these suits are awful, but I dont think there are many women who would want to go to the beach in their underwear, which is what some of these suits look like. Thats why you buy a bathing suit. As for the claims of coverage and support, that is false advertisement. The only nice, practical one was the first one, and as for the second one, you my as well wear your lingerie, and the high waisted one is just plain ugly.
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza