Jul 6th 2011 6:42PMI find it odd that people credit Casey's lawyer for "getting her off"...Mr. Baez presented himself as a "not-too-bright" and sad little man caught up in a maelstrom. I felt embarrassed for him every time he tried to question a witness. The prosecution just didn't have the goods to convict Casey, although it sure seems like she is guilty of murder.
Aug 10th 2010 6:13AMOMG!! Who would try to hurt my SWEET LITTLE IDOL MAN JUSTIN?? I JUST LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH! HE MAKES ME SQUEEL WITH DELIGHT!!...Oh how I wish I could could kiss him ALL OVER and make it all better.
Mar 31st 2010 5:39PMIt's hard to pin down just one role...Christopher Walken is EXCELLENT in every role I've seen him in...and that's just about everything he's done!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'