Sep 23rd 2010 2:20PMI think Sainz is setting women's rights back 25 years! As a professional communicator, her response and/or reaction has not been consistent. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. No need to blast AWSM, they have been advocating for equality in sports journalism for many years. As someone who has been in several locker rooms during my career, from college to MLB, I appreciate their efforts and take comfort in the fact that the organizations that I have had contact with DID exhibit respect for ALL reporters - not just the females.
May 26th 2010 3:31PMWay to go Jenna!!! I can't believe these women who air their dirty laundry for money (and 5 minutes of fame-the extended version, Ha!) and expect an apology for their own decision...or indecisiveness! LMAO
May 5th 2010 8:39PMThe relationship is over and Siohvaughn needs to get over it! She's draggin the kids into an adult situation and she needs to be an adult about it. Her current state is classic...she's hurting and she's obviously bitter. If she's not careful, D-Wade will be suing her for inflicting mental and emotional pain on their kids.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza