Nov 15th 2010 10:14PMIt's important to this guy to "never pretend and never hide". I feel the same way so I will say what I think as well. This is really sad. What has happened to our country when this type of behavior is accepted as OK? God, please spare my children and grandchildren from thinking that this is right because it is not!
Jul 24th 2010 4:47PMHow sad. She obviously doesn't know what love really is, except for self-love. That she has in abundance!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'