Jul 16th 2011 7:18PMAs much as I would like to see the DC, but why would I, that place ain't part of the State, it's a State to itself.
Jun 13th 2011 6:49PMWith all the strange rules schools has these days, I hope sumwhere in the future, that all school will be boarded up & close. It's a good I don't have kids, but if I had kids, they would NEVER step inside any school.They be home schooled.
May 23rd 2011 4:29PMGood thing I don't have kids. lol. Recken there'll be ppl moving to other States. But then every State will b doing that. I think it's wrong. It could land in Court some day. Thanks God I don't have kids. Whatever they do, not my problem. lolol.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza