Apr 9th 2011 3:23PMAnyone else in New England see the story behind this on the news? Essentially one city employee went on a diet and among other things cut out her soda intake; now she's all health-nazi about it. Nanny-state policies often seems to be brought about by nosy middle-aged women sticking their noses in other people's private lives. To which I say this: I'm an adult, I'm not your damn kid, stay out of my affairs and deal with your empty nest syndrome now that Skylar and Madison have gone off to college on your own time, not by trying to run other people's lives.
Feb 26th 2011 4:12PMAs a lifelong, hardcore Red Sox fan...I think Joe's a great choice.
Feb 12th 2011 7:06PMThis should be filed under a "parents need to make their brat behave" dismissal.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!