Jan 10th 2011 12:56PMI agree. It was a jab at Miley (she does a GREAT Miley BTW). Isn't this what these people are supposed to expect when they are in the spotlight? Grow up. Look at this country and the entire world right now. People are unemployed, there are shooting rampages, the economy sucks and THIS....THIS is what is important to them right now?? I hope they do boycott and I hope they are both box office poison after this.
Nov 18th 2010 8:02AMVoting scandal? OMG, c'mon folks...this is a television entertainment show! People are picking up the phone or texting of their own free will. That IS still a free right. True voting scandal was Acorn offering homeless people off of the street a free pack of cigs or a Big Mac in exchange for voting for our current POTUS. People voting for Bristol aren't getting paid nor fed. Don't like it? Turn off your TV...that is still a free right too!
Nov 18th 2010 6:44AMLast I checked, making a telephone call, sending a text message, or voting and making a comment online (much like this site) was still a "freedom". The reason why someone is voting for Bristol is
insignificant because they are still voting of their own free will. Here is another freedom you still have....if you don't like it, turn off the television!
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- Army Major Creates Boy Scouts Troops for Children in Afghanistan
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza