Jun 3rd 2011 4:08PMAMEN!!!!
Mar 18th 2011 3:16PMYESSSSS!!! I totally agree. Justin could make Britney truly happy again, and they would be the pop king and queen again. (I know I sound like such a nerd; I am a successful 27-year-old with a life thankyouverymuch, but I can't help but want these two together.)
Nov 18th 2010 2:03PMI'm on Amber's side. I don't think she should hit Gary, but it really is frusterating how dumb and lazy he is, not to mention the crappy threats he pulls on her and not showing up to pick up Leah. He does no parenting at ALL. His parents are the ones making sure Leah has things; he literally has no job and discouraged Amber from getting her GED or going back to school!! He was just worried she would leave him behind.
Amber NEVER go back to this lame loser. This is why you shouldn't have sex in high school, kids.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza