Feb 10th 2013 9:18AMMichael called you an idiot - but actually, it was not Bush who started people receiving mortgages, who should have never qualified -- that was in Clinton's last months watch, when it started!
Apr 3rd 2010 10:59AMTHE VOICE: Do not blame only President Bush for the debt to China - this goes back quite some time. It started importing from Japan, Taiwan, Korea etc. What about the general public? How much help were they? People purchased anything that was cheaper, regardless where it was made, although most of the time inferior. First, it was with the cars and electronics. I think it was during the Nixon years that there was a big push for "buying only American made", but it didn't help, at all. I have always purchased only US cars made by either GM or Ford - what are you driving?
Apr 2nd 2010 11:48AMSince 1959, I have been flying a lot mostly to Europe and never cared who was also on my plane except in the last years. I look and get an uneasy feeling, if I detect people from the arabic countries. I didn't change, the happenings changed me.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!