Jan 27th 2011 12:09PMIt's not a matter of loving the pet more than the person. Instead, it just isn't smart to take on a lover, spouse, roommate, etc. who demands that you give up something you love, whether it's your pet, your house, your job or your friends. In fact, such a condition is a sign to run like hell away from the person who thinks your life is less important than his or hers.
Aug 20th 2010 7:06PMI don't get the complaints regarding sexuality.. Aren't leggings, tights, skinny jeans styles that have come and gone and come again for decades?. Some kids look cuter than others in them, but I don't think they have a sexual component to them--unless you are a bit depraved yourself.
Aug 18th 2010 10:54AMWhile I never watched "Dr." Laura's show for longer than it took to see that she was both nutty and hate-spewing, I don't see why she is blaming viewers and claiming that she has a constitutional right to be on the air, but not face criticism. I must have missed the part of the right to free speech that says unpopular, sponsor-scaring TV hosts get to stay on the air despite causing their sponsers to go broke. As far as I'm concerned, she has the constitutional right to keep saying the exact same thing that got her cancelled, but she'll have to find some sponsors and a station if she wants to do it on TV. Otherwise, she can self-finance the broadcasting of her opinions. She doesn't seem to know that we have the right to speak, but not to force anyone to pay for the broadcasting of the speech.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'