Jul 13th 2010 8:37PMSo Happy for Bret and Kristi. Wishing them all the best for his family.
May 3rd 2008 7:54PMI watched the race with much excitement, hoping the Eight Belles would win the race. She ran a great race with such style and determination. When they annouce on TV that she fell, I couldn't believe it. I was praying that it wasn't anything serious. Then when they had the doctor on, and said they had to euthanized her immediately,cause she broke two ankles, I was sadden. What a wonderful Philly she was. My heart goes out to her trainer/jockey/owners and all who helped her be the best she could be. I agree that all who placed a bet on her should donated there winnings to her memory. She was a Beautiful Philly. She gave us a great show.
May she rest in Pease. God Bless you Eight Belles.
We know she is running with the other greats who have gone before her.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!