Oct 18th 2010 6:27PMOk, all, I have to put my feeble two cents in here. I am a Mother-in-Law and, funny thing, my son-in-law is closer to me than my own kids sometimes. I have no quarrel with any of the women my three sons married. I hope I reared them well enough that they chose wisely. I stay out of their lives. If they need me they know where I am and so do my daughters-in-law and my son-in-law. I hate being tagged with the "wicked" MIL stamp. Some of us aren't that bad.
Sep 3rd 2010 12:29PMWhat I find so distasteful is that Hawking (and some of those who posted comments) seem to feel the need to insult the intelligence of those of us who wish to exercise our faith and believe in a Supreme Creator regardless of the name we give him. As an American Indian, I generally use the word Creator rather than God. As a thinking individual who was reared in the Christian faith, I also believe in the scriptures and in the Son of the Creator. I don't think that makes me some kind of a lesser being because I don't hold strictly to Hawking's less than convincing hypotheses concerning the beginnings of the universe. For every reason he gives for the non-existence of a Supreme Architect, some of us can give him two reasons why his thinking is flawed. So let's just allow our fellow man (and woman) to enjoy their individual liberties. Thanks.
Nov 24th 2009 1:13PMI totally agree that Kate was a very shallow, demanding person. I have never thought that the exposure on the series was good for those children and now to hear her whining that "the kids miss it already," tells me that she doesn't care about their welfare, only her own.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza