Jun 10th 2011 10:56AMConcert promoters, police and park officials cancelled the show, the BEP wanted to go on. Will was on twitter saying he wanted to go on! They were upset. But... let's be real, lightning was awful there, and it could have easily hit people standing in an open space, let alone the electriciy for equipment. Grow up Everyone!
Apr 26th 2011 9:17AMSorry, but someone who can't get the words to the national anthem right, should not be judging others singing on some show. She is talented and has a nice voice, but right now she looks and acts like a mess again. She is out boozing when she has a baby and sleeping around. She is like GaGa with a huge gay following which allows her to not be criticised as much as other women. If anyone else looked and acted like she did, they would be beaten up way more.
Apr 26th 2011 9:07AMI am so sick of her. And I am sick of the media kissing her butt. How many people have to gush and say how "talented" she is? Really? She has done what? She is a partying, spoiled, entitled little brat. She is way worse than Paris HIlton, who actually did serve time for doing less. This little brat is going to kill someone some day when she is high on drugs or drunk, and she will end up ok because she drives a very expensive car. Put her butt in jail like they did to Paris, and she would shape up.
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza