Jun 18th 2011 7:08AMwalmart is great ion our area a little high on their food here but other wise a great store to the person talking about trialer trash you are thr kind of person that talks behind peoples back i live in a quote mobile home its worth 20,000.00 more if i remolded i work very hard and so does my wife she woprks for a local home for mentally and phYSIAL HANDICAP CHILDREN OUR IN COME IS AROUND 4000.00 BRIONG HOME OUR HOME IS PAID OFF AND WE ONKLY HAVE ONE KID AT HOME OUT OF THREE we have summa plus insurance and are covered we shop at walamart home depot as other stores in towns i beleive that the word traioler trash should be out lawed and a crime to say it you are probably one of those thight wadded walet people that shop any where that saves you a few dollors how dare you talk about other people the weak and meek shay inhabit the earth i beleive he said look in the mirror cast the fisst ston e or throgh rocks at your glass home shame on you about talking about other people and god bless you
Jun 10th 2011 7:31AMas i said before she looks like she is starved to death she use to be such a pretty lady now she looks so malnurshed like she has a disease does she have some kind of diease if so tell us
Jun 1st 2011 7:29AMi believe pregnent women are the most beautiful in this time her skin is softer she has some meat on her bones they are usally a little warmer to the touch and there is i repeat there is no greater time to have sex but when a women is pregnent thats the truth girls
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!