Jul 12th 2013 4:19PMWow, she really thought she would never be caught? If she had just spent more time actually selling houses, she would not have needed to scam people.
Jul 24th 2012 4:56PMThey were detained for hours? Couldn't this have been resolved in 5 minutes?
Jul 2nd 2012 7:06PMWhat a bunch of bull that someone who doesn't make their house payments should get rich off a lawsuit that has nothing to do with them.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li