May 23rd 2010 11:28PMProofreading is everything.
"PopEater's Rob Shuter has known Ferguson for years, and is urging people to make a snap judgment on her." Really? Amazing how important the word "not" is when it changes the whole meaning you are trying to convey.
Mar 9th 2010 3:47PMDo they expell the children of parents who have extramarital affairs also? Spousal abusers? What about children of unwed parents? What about the kids whose parents commit other sins the church teaches against? This is crap.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!