May 12th 2011 8:41PMUm...mel1226. I know what Asperger's Syndrome is. i have a son who has it. i am very well versed in it's symptoms AND it's fakers. Tons of people try to fake you out on here. I also know that if you are an Aspie you know how to spell it. So if you want to correct someone, correct yourself!
May 12th 2011 3:14PMI have never heard of asphbergs. If you are going to use a sydrome as your excuse, please know a real one!
Jul 22nd 2010 4:13PMI have to say that this video is way too much. I have seen the "Can't Be Tamed" video by Miley Cyrus that so many people were up in arms about. Miley's video is definitely not as risque as this one...further more, do you really want to be crawling on the ground for your talent???
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'