Mar 28th 2011 8:02AMSorry, but to me, a burger is some form of red meat. When I want to eat as lean as turkey but with a good beefy flavor, I go for the grass-fed bison.
Dec 1st 2010 12:07PMLOL The word is "svelte." :) And she is still a beautiful woman. Size does not equal beauty. Too bad some are too shallow to see that.
Jan 18th 2010 2:22PMAfter having to go gluten free for severe allergies, I learned really quickly what actually goes into our foods, and let me tell you, it is downright scary. Have you actually read the ingredients lists on a lot of prepackaged foods? I found several types of salad dressings that contained propylene glycol, otherwise known as ANTIFREEZE. Last I heard, that stuff is POISON. Even though it may be "safe" in small quantities, do we really know how quickly it goes through our bodies, or if it builds up to unsafe levels in our gutts? Now that I've taken the step toward gluten free eating, I went even further and started buying organic whenever possible, and cooking from scratch what I couldn't buy off the shelf. It's made an amazing difference in the way I feel, and I feel so much more confident that I'm not poisoning myself with the stuff our food industry allows to go through to the masses. Just something to keep in mind.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza