Jun 2nd 2010 8:14PMIf I truly loved someone, I would die to help them. My phobia (and it is a bad one), no matter how small they are, I would help my loved one if they were covered with them! She was way to selfish. RIP dear Gary!
May 18th 2010 11:56PMI, too, lost my son in March. I was with him at the end & has been the worst time of my life. I am so happy for John & Kelly. They are a wonderful couple,in love and will be able to give abundant love! Congratulations! God bless!
May 13th 2010 2:02AMYou can say what you want about Raquel, but she is without a doubt one of the most beautiful starlets that ever lived. At 70, I can only hope & pray I look half as good as she does!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!