Apr 21st 2011 10:08PMWhy are you spewing so much venom regarding Obama? The topic is Maundy Thursday.
Jesus us told us not to judge. This is the most sacred season of the Christian year. Jesus taught love not hatred.
Nov 3rd 2010 5:14PMI'm sorry but if the gas passed was accidental then there should have been no detention. But I love the fact that he was punished because he thought it was funny and he made a big thing out of it..received attention. I hate that f word....and the fact that people laugh when it happens. When the adults think its ok that's worse.
What has happened to civility?
Jun 16th 2010 6:18PMThat's what she's doing, growing up and dealing with life. She has a good job, nice home for children, obviously loves them,
they have many opportunites that the majority of children don't have. The children seem to enjoy being in the spotlight. They certainly did greet the staff with a great deal of enthusiasm after being away from them awhile, so they seem to like what they are doing.
And Kate is not the one who strayed.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'