May 13th 2011 2:25PMIt's like trying to replace Archie Bunker, it can't happen. Stop beating a dead horse, no Charlie, no show
Feb 4th 2011 12:13AMJames Franco is not only a talented actor, and underated, he is extreamly smart and very well educated. He may be full of himself as some say, but he can back himself up all the way.
Jan 7th 2011 1:22AMmiss swan, you are the IDIOT. Chuck is totally correct and on the money.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'