Jun 14th 2011 6:23PMI'm glad I'm not invited. Wow, talk about spoiled and greedy. She expects a lot out of her friends and family.. just wrong. I feel sorry for them. There's more to life than lavish things, you know Kim?
Jun 6th 2008 1:17PMIn my apartment I have an old RCA oven that must have been made in the 1970's or something or early 80's.. 50's unsure.. it works good! I also have a RCA VCR that I bought in 2000 at a local Walmart store, as well as a new RCA remote control for the vcr after the other one broke. They still do sell RCA electronic products in stores over here in MN. You just have to look around more. They're everywhere!! They haven't vanished.. lol
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'