Feb 22nd 2011 11:22PMJohn Travolta will always look great. As far as bald or balding men... it can be a very sexy look...
Jun 18th 2008 7:05AMMcCain is the best option we have. He has a great understanding of what is going on in the Middle East. Obama hasn't got a clue. The greatest need this country has is to get our ecomomy back under control. Neither candidate has said anything about how to regain control of the economy here. The past 30 years we have allowed large organizations from other countries to purchase our lands and business, this has got to stop.
My belief is that China and Japan as well as the Middle Eastern countries are our biggest threats.
Jun 17th 2008 7:17PMGet off McCain's back. If we are going to look at a potential president's military records, where are Obama's. At least McCain is man enough to join the military not p ss on it every chance he gets. My personal opinion is that if a man or woman in todays world wants to run for President, they should all have to perform some type of military duty. This would give them the prospective of war from the inside out, not the liberal nonsense that Obama and the rest of the Democrats speak about.
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza