No Profile Found
May 6th 2011 6:45AMThis is the problem these days...People are too judgemental. Lady GaGa is a very talented wonderful singer...What she does works...She could retire tommorrow on all the money she has made... Do people tear you apart like you are doing to her? We all do our own things for reasons, only the person understands why. If this works for her and she is comfortable doing it..Great! Remember, you will be judged one day as well. I hope it is a pleasant one for you. I really like Lady GaGa.. I think she is very talented. She is not afraid to express herself.
Apr 13th 2011 12:27AMDeb, Why would you want Lady GaGa to break her neck? I wouldn't want you to break yours!
Apr 6th 2011 1:19AMHow discusting! Nobody wants to see such a horrible event reinacted. Where is the respect for Sharon Tate? She was a beautiful actress. I won't go see it, they are not getting my money. Out of respect for Sharon Tate.. i refuse to go. Don't be giving that Charles Manson any thought or energy or money. He is evil, and he should be destroyed! What a terrible thought for a movie.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'