Apr 26th 2010 1:08PMI've made the decision to not have children, simply because I am way too focused on my career and wouldn't have to time to be as nurturing as I would like to. That said, if a woman wants to not have children because she's worried about her appearance, that's totally bogus! Many of my friends have kids and have been able to fit into their "pre-prego" clothes, mostly through taking a pro-active role during their pregnancies and NOT eating everything in sight because they were "eating for two".
As for me... I love being the favorite aunt and the awesome stepmom.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'