May 19th 2011 12:23AMYES IT WAS OK. YOU DAMM RIGHT ABOUT MANY OF US BEING HOMOPHOBIC. I AM HOMPHOBIC AND PROUD OF IT. WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE, YOU CAN NOT FORCE ANYONE TO ACCEPT YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY SO. LIKE WE SAY IN SPANISH, BETTER PEOPLE THAN YOU PEOPLE AND WE DON'T LIKE THEM, WHAT MAKE YOU THINK THAT WE MUST LIKE YOU OR ACCEPT YOU AND SPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING FORCED YOURSELF ON US. MEXICO'S TV HAVE SOME DECORUM AND DECENCY THAT IS THE REASON WHY THEY DID NOT SHOW THOSE SCENES OVER THERE. GO OVER THERE AND START DEMANDING OR COMPLAINING AND YOU MIGHT END UP BEHEADED. I DARE YOU!
Jan 6th 2011 11:54AMAs a disabled person i spend most of my days home. The days I am able to get out of bed and use my very old desktop,through the amazing "internet" I can find out what is going in the outside world. I am also able to communicate with my loves one, shop, etc. Some days unfortunately, I can not get out of bed and it is on those days that I believe a laptop would be a great help and will aloud me to continue in contact with outside world.
Apr 9th 2010 12:23PMI agreed with you 100%. The only thing left for me to say about Demi is that she is an IDIOT and she will be saying the same thing about herself in the near future.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li