No Profile Found
May 31st 2011 10:23AMMentality. It's all in the mentality of the person. Some thrive on "good for nothing" causes.
Mar 4th 2011 9:16PMIt's DRUG talk!!! He's whacked out on drugs. Get him to admit he has a problem and get him to do something about it and I guarantee when u show him what he acted like under the influence he will squirm and cringe!!!!!
Jan 6th 2011 9:00PMU may be right about the prices being similar to yrs ago. But, you got something to eat and bigger places to sit and free luggage where it's supposed to go. U got "non-stop" travel or 1/2 hr waits if it was a 2 stop trip. People on the plane were polite. the seats were clean. Kids didn't scream like maniac brats. And we got on the plane fast, took off, landed, got off and our luggage got to us in a timely manner. WE get none of that now. It's EVERYONE'S fault that flying is horrible. The terrorists, the airlines, the employees, the people who fly, everyone. Ours is no longer a civilized nation. And that goes for the whole world.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!