Nov 14th 2011 10:33AMYeah, he needs to kick bricks. He can stay in the guild as a member, but the way I see it and how its been since I started playing wow and every guild I've been in, when you give up guild leadership, that's it, no takesies backsies. So he can go to his other realm and QQ over there.
Mar 24th 2011 10:57AMSomeone's angry, lol. Seriously, I don't consider the 'Mrs' to be sexist. It's just me. I didn't care about becoming married or whether I'd be single as I got older. Marriage just happened because the guy I am with just so happened to be one of those very rare, very few that people talk about and hardly ever meet. I married him because I love him and because there's no better way I can think of of showing my appreciation for him than holding the title of "Mrs. Dubin". Ownership is a two way street in this situation, he doesn't own me and I don't own him anymore than we own each other. Trust and believe I'm on the bandwagon of hating all this backwards anti woman crap, because most of it is just sexist and retarded, but there are some things that aren't part of it yet get lumped into the same pile anyways. It's open to interpretation from person to person, and one way or the other shouldn't be bible truth that applies to EVERYONE. As the old saying goes, if you don't like it, suck it up.
Mar 16th 2011 3:33PMI thought it was beautiful and very well executed. We need more openness and to show the world that being who you are is alright, no matter if you're straight, gay, or bisexual, or anything in between. Bravo, Glee!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!