Jun 9th 2011 12:34PMI'm not surprised, not every woman should be a mother.
Jan 3rd 2011 5:22PMAs a child I entered beauty pagents, home-made dresses, no fake hair and defintly no make up. It was fun and exciting. Today, these pagents are riduculous. The girls are being taught that winning is everything and false beauty is more important than inner beauty and being true to ones' self.
Jan 3rd 2011 5:12PMHer Twilight Zone episode is one of my favorites. I remember watching it as a child and looking at department store mannequins a little differently after that.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'