Jun 24th 2011 11:52AMI don't understand the explanation of the Supreme's ruling. The bankruptcy court had the statutory authority but not the constitutional authority? That makes no sense. Either the statute was constitutional or it wasn't.
May 16th 2011 3:29PMI still think that windbag should get a radio or tv show opposite Rush. They are both the loudest most diengenuous people on the planet. I will give the guy credit though for bluffing his way in to enough deals to make money. I don't know if that will continue, his reputation, such as it was, has been tarnished.
Mar 3rd 2011 4:03PMAnother ignorant response by a Repub who hasn't bothered to do the research or think for himself. There was a surplus when Clinton left the white house and turned it over to W. since then two off budget wars and no supervision of banks and brokerages have led to our gigantic deficit. TARP was done under W. not president Obama. President Obama has only done what he had to do to try to get our economy back on its feet. I am afraid your emotions have clouded your perceptions
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li