Sep 16th 2010 11:59PMIf they cheat with you, they'll cheat on you. Once a cheat always a cheat.
May 5th 2010 7:55PMI have 7 dogs & 2 cats. Their all Iams dogs & cats. We'll celebrate buy getting groomed. Walking thru the mountais and enjoying the out doors, playing catch, chasing balls and just playing a lot. They we're all given to me because they we're sick and their owners couldn't afford to take care of them. The oldest dog is 17 and the youngest is 2. With a good food regiment and one on one attention they get, and a great vet, their all doing fine. By the way, the cats control the dogs.
Dec 3rd 2009 11:37PMI love Eastick! What's up ABC. If it ain't broke don't fix it. What can we do to let them know we don't want it cancelled?
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- Army Major Creates Boy Scouts Troops for Children in Afghanistan
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza